Saturday, June 18, 2016

One Page Dungeon Compendium 2016 "Print On Demand" Progress

"Cover Spread" screenshot for the print edition.
Cover work for a print version of the One Page Dungeon Compendium 2016 is nearly complete.

All of the entries have been entered into Indesign, and I only have a few more pages of credits and Intro text to complete for the interior.

I will be uploading and sending of for a proof copy very soon.
(Update: Files have been uploaded and approved, and I have ordered a proof copy.)



The PDF version of the 2015 One Page Dungeon Compendium is still sitting in limbo at RPGNOW, waiting to be approved before it can be placed on the marketplace.

This will be the case with any titles released in the near future, as my status as a publisher is unverified and I cannot freely make titles public.

I tried to work around this by releasing the compendium on Lulu, but they do not support PDFs with different page orientations, so that was a no go.  For now I will just have to wait until the title is "green-lit" on their end.

-Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment