Thursday, April 26, 2018

52 Entries and Counting (on you to submit yours)!

With just under four days remaining in the 2018 One Page Dungeon Contest, we have reached 52 submissions as of this posting.  There has been a real spirit of collaboration this year, with creators encouraging, and even helping one another to make their entries even better!

There are a number of new creators submitting entries this year, as well as returning friends to the contest. I have had the good fortune to see all the entries as they are sent to me, and they do not disappoint!

The Fantasy genre has assumed dominance once again among the entries so far. I have yet to see an Espionage, Western, Gothic Horror, or even a Sci-Fi themed entry (that one surprises me as we usually see a few), but the submission period is still open and who knows what the weekend will bring.

Will "Infinity War" prompt an eleventh hour "Superheroic" One Page Dungeon this year?



With a number of past creators still missing from my inbox, I wonder if we will surpass last year's number of entries (the number to beat here is 78) in the remaining days. The current total has already surpassed my grim prediction of  low creator participation using a complex set of algorithms I came up with that I cannot explain, nor do I fully understand, so that's good news.

The Deadline for the 2018 One Page Dungeon Contest is May 1st, by midnight UMT

Visit dungeoncontest.com for more details, and grab a free copy of the submission guide HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment