Wednesday, April 18, 2018

April 18th Update

Looking at the countdown timer, I see that there is a little over eleven days left to submit an entry for the 2018 One Page Dungeon Contest. Most of the current entries have been sent in by new/ first time participants this year, although I have been assured that many are planning on returning to the contest again this year for the tenth anniversary.  Looking over the entries that have been submitted so far (a perk of organizing the contest is being the first person to see them all as they come in) I can tell you that the judges have their work cut out for them!

The One Page Dungeon Contest has new(ish) Twitter and Facebook pages that are typically more up to date than this blog, so you should definitely check them out:

https://www.facebook.com/dungeoncontest

https://twitter.com/DungeonContest

Resources:

I added a resources page to the www.dungeoncontest.com website, but it is anything but exhaustive.

If you have any suggestions for information that would be helpful for first time or returning creators, especially given the ever-dwindling amount of time left in the submission period, by all means let me know in the comments, and I can add it to the website as well.

I started to work on this post earlier while looking for more resources, but I started watching  a Michael Prescott video and barely managed to pull myself out of the isometric rabbit hole in time to make a post.

This is the video that reeled me in and the start of my binge watching and it's worth much more than a crow's nest full of cookie packets!



The Deadline for the 2018 One Page Dungeon Contest is May 1st, by midnight UMT

Visit dungeoncontest.com for more details, and grab a free copy of the submission guide HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment